36 new dengue cases in Delhi
New Delhi: The number of dengue patients continues to go up in the national capital, with 36 new cases Friday, official data said.
With this, the total number of people suffering from the mosquito-borne disease has touched 1,608.
Of the 36 new cases, 10 each are in North and East Delhi Municipal Corporations and rest 16 from South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC).
Since dengue hit the capital this year, SDMC has reported the maximum number of cases at 610.
There have been four deaths so far.
Apart from Delhi, 12 dengue cases originated from neighbouring states pushing the total to 1,620.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'