36 new dengue cases in Delhi
New Delhi: The number of dengue patients continues to go up in the national capital, with 36 new cases Friday, official data said.
With this, the total number of people suffering from the mosquito-borne disease has touched 1,608.
Of the 36 new cases, 10 each are in North and East Delhi Municipal Corporations and rest 16 from South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC).
Since dengue hit the capital this year, SDMC has reported the maximum number of cases at 610.
There have been four deaths so far.
Apart from Delhi, 12 dengue cases originated from neighbouring states pushing the total to 1,620.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani