4 teenagers, 2 minors arrested in murder, robbery
New Delhi: Four teenagers and two minors
were arrested for their alleged involvement in murder and
robbery cases, police said on Tuesday.
Naveen, Lalit, Neeraj and Sudeep -- all 19-year-old --
and two juveniles were arrested yesterday and a rifle, two
country made pistols and one gun, and 13 live cartridges were
recovered from their possession.
Acting on a tip-off that the gang members would come at
Rawta Mor in Bindapur in South-West Delhi, police raided the
area. On seeing the police team, the criminals fire at them
but police overpowered them.
During interrogation, the accused told police that they
used to commit petty offences in Haryana but of late they
changed their area of operation and started to commit heinous
crime like attempt to murder, robbery and murder.
"The accused also said they were fond of girls and
imported liquor and wanted to earn quick money to enjoy lavish
lifestyle," South-West District DCP Anil Kumar Ojha said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?