4 teenagers, 2 minors arrested in murder, robbery
New Delhi: Four teenagers and two minors
were arrested for their alleged involvement in murder and
robbery cases, police said on Tuesday.
Naveen, Lalit, Neeraj and Sudeep -- all 19-year-old --
and two juveniles were arrested yesterday and a rifle, two
country made pistols and one gun, and 13 live cartridges were
recovered from their possession.
Acting on a tip-off that the gang members would come at
Rawta Mor in Bindapur in South-West Delhi, police raided the
area. On seeing the police team, the criminals fire at them
but police overpowered them.
During interrogation, the accused told police that they
used to commit petty offences in Haryana but of late they
changed their area of operation and started to commit heinous
crime like attempt to murder, robbery and murder.
"The accused also said they were fond of girls and
imported liquor and wanted to earn quick money to enjoy lavish
lifestyle," South-West District DCP Anil Kumar Ojha said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended