The employees complained of uneasiness after having lunch at the canteen of the hotel at around 2:30 pm, a senior police official said.
The employees were taken to Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital where they are undergoing treatment.
"It appears to be a case of food poisoning. None of them is in serious condition. We are examining the matter," the official said.
New Delhi: In a suspected case of food poisoning, 48 employees of a prominent five-star hotel fell sick on Wednesday after taking food from the staff canteen this afternoon, police said.
First Published: Wednesday, July 04, 2012, 21:05