49 Delhi Police personnel transferred to police lines
New Delhi: A total of 49 policemen were transferred to police lines for failing to check betting syndicate in their area, a senior Delhi Police official said Saturday.
The policemen were sent to the Third Battalion over their failure to control betting syndicate, Joint Commissioner of Police Sanjay Beniwal told IANS.
All the policemen were posted at Nand Nagari police station in east Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh