5-yr-old girl gang-raped in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgaon: The condition of five-year-old gang-rape victim is stated to be now stable as she continues to be treated at Safdarjung Hospital.
The victim was kidnapped and gang-raped by unidentified men on Saturday and later dumped near Sikanderpur metro station, as per reports.
The minor was found unconscious near the metro station and was covered in blood.
The victim had suffered severe injuries, doctors reportedly said.
Police is yet to make any arrest in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- 'Beef smugglers' forced to eat cow dung in Faridabad
- Panel's report reignites debate over Clinton and Benghazi
- Women subjected to torture by Mexican police, armed forces: Report
- Cameron tells EU free movement reform `key` to post-Brexit ties: UK govt source
- Shocking! Teenage girl gang-raped inside Delhi school by friend, security guard