5-yr-old girl gang-raped in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgaon: The condition of five-year-old gang-rape victim is stated to be now stable as she continues to be treated at Safdarjung Hospital.
The victim was kidnapped and gang-raped by unidentified men on Saturday and later dumped near Sikanderpur metro station, as per reports.
The minor was found unconscious near the metro station and was covered in blood.
The victim had suffered severe injuries, doctors reportedly said.
Police is yet to make any arrest in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP