5-yr-old girl gang-raped in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgaon: The condition of five-year-old gang-rape victim is stated to be now stable as she continues to be treated at Safdarjung Hospital.
The victim was kidnapped and gang-raped by unidentified men on Saturday and later dumped near Sikanderpur metro station, as per reports.
The minor was found unconscious near the metro station and was covered in blood.
The victim had suffered severe injuries, doctors reportedly said.
Police is yet to make any arrest in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why