5-yr-old girl gang-raped in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgaon: The condition of five-year-old gang-rape victim is stated to be now stable as she continues to be treated at Safdarjung Hospital.
The victim was kidnapped and gang-raped by unidentified men on Saturday and later dumped near Sikanderpur metro station, as per reports.
The minor was found unconscious near the metro station and was covered in blood.
The victim had suffered severe injuries, doctors reportedly said.
Police is yet to make any arrest in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...