50 trains late due to Delhi fog
New Delhi: As many as 50 trains were running late due to fog in Delhi Saturday. The Met Office has forecast a clear day.
Visibility was 600 metres at 8.30 am, said an an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
According to Northern Railway, 50 trains were running late.
The day`s minimum temperature settled three notches above the season`s average at 11.1 degrees Celsius. The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 2 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 88 percent.
Friday`s minimum temperature settled two notch above the season`s average at 10 degrees Celsius, while the maximum temperature was settled a notch below the season`s average at 21.1 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan