51 trains running late; 10 trains cancelled due thick fog
New Delhi: With no respite from dense fog, Delhi-bound trains continued to run late today causing much inconvenience to passengers.
While 51 trains were running late, services of 10 trains were cancelled due to the weather condition.
Puri Express, Kalka Mail, Garhwal Express and Jalandhar Express were among 10 trains cancelled by railways.
Train schedules were badly affected as some trains were late by more than 20 hours.
Jharkhand SJ Express and Seemachal Express were behind the schedule by 26 hours and 22 hours respectively.
Gondwana Express was running 12 hours late while Howrah Rajdhani was also 10 hours behind the scheduled time, according to Northern Railway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing