51 trains running late; 10 trains cancelled due thick fog
New Delhi: With no respite from dense fog, Delhi-bound trains continued to run late today causing much inconvenience to passengers.
While 51 trains were running late, services of 10 trains were cancelled due to the weather condition.
Puri Express, Kalka Mail, Garhwal Express and Jalandhar Express were among 10 trains cancelled by railways.
Train schedules were badly affected as some trains were late by more than 20 hours.
Jharkhand SJ Express and Seemachal Express were behind the schedule by 26 hours and 22 hours respectively.
Gondwana Express was running 12 hours late while Howrah Rajdhani was also 10 hours behind the scheduled time, according to Northern Railway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj