51 trains running late; 10 trains cancelled due thick fog
New Delhi: With no respite from dense fog, Delhi-bound trains continued to run late today causing much inconvenience to passengers.
While 51 trains were running late, services of 10 trains were cancelled due to the weather condition.
Puri Express, Kalka Mail, Garhwal Express and Jalandhar Express were among 10 trains cancelled by railways.
Train schedules were badly affected as some trains were late by more than 20 hours.
Jharkhand SJ Express and Seemachal Express were behind the schedule by 26 hours and 22 hours respectively.
Gondwana Express was running 12 hours late while Howrah Rajdhani was also 10 hours behind the scheduled time, according to Northern Railway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Death toll in Somalia beach restaurant attack rises to 10
- Food allergies linked to higher asthma risk in kids
- Nepal PM Prachanda expands Cabinet, includes 13 ministers from NC
- Lifestyle changes to prevent diabetes can also cut cancer risk: Experts
- Odisha shocker: No ambulance, staff break bones of woman's dead body to carry it on a sling