51 trains running late; 10 trains cancelled due thick fog
New Delhi: With no respite from dense fog, Delhi-bound trains continued to run late today causing much inconvenience to passengers.
While 51 trains were running late, services of 10 trains were cancelled due to the weather condition.
Puri Express, Kalka Mail, Garhwal Express and Jalandhar Express were among 10 trains cancelled by railways.
Train schedules were badly affected as some trains were late by more than 20 hours.
Jharkhand SJ Express and Seemachal Express were behind the schedule by 26 hours and 22 hours respectively.
Gondwana Express was running 12 hours late while Howrah Rajdhani was also 10 hours behind the scheduled time, according to Northern Railway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room