51 trains running late; 10 trains cancelled due thick fog
New Delhi: With no respite from dense fog, Delhi-bound trains continued to run late today causing much inconvenience to passengers.
While 51 trains were running late, services of 10 trains were cancelled due to the weather condition.
Puri Express, Kalka Mail, Garhwal Express and Jalandhar Express were among 10 trains cancelled by railways.
Train schedules were badly affected as some trains were late by more than 20 hours.
Jharkhand SJ Express and Seemachal Express were behind the schedule by 26 hours and 22 hours respectively.
Gondwana Express was running 12 hours late while Howrah Rajdhani was also 10 hours behind the scheduled time, according to Northern Railway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city