6-yr-old raped, slashed in public toilet in Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A six-year-old girl was allegedly raped and was found unconscious near a public toilet in Badarpur with severe injuries were found on her body. Her condition is stated to be stable now, as per reports.
According to the girl’s family, the girl had gone to relieve herself when she was apparently assaulted. She was later spotted by a passerby who took her to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
There were injury marks on her neck as well and she was naked, her uncle reportedly said.
Police said 22 people have been rounded up for questioning and the public toilet`s contractor has been detained.
The victim`s father is a balloon-seller.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi