6-yr-old raped, slashed in public toilet in Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A six-year-old girl was allegedly raped and was found unconscious near a public toilet in Badarpur with severe injuries were found on her body. Her condition is stated to be stable now, as per reports.
According to the girl’s family, the girl had gone to relieve herself when she was apparently assaulted. She was later spotted by a passerby who took her to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
There were injury marks on her neck as well and she was naked, her uncle reportedly said.
Police said 22 people have been rounded up for questioning and the public toilet`s contractor has been detained.
The victim`s father is a balloon-seller.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- `I`m not 100 percent`, admits US Open champion Novak Djokovic
- Kanhaiya, two others granted regular bail in sedition case
- School dropout biggest crisis in India, says Singapore Deputy PM
- Italy quake death toll hits 278, state funeral planned
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case