6-yr-old raped, slashed in public toilet in Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A six-year-old girl was allegedly raped and was found unconscious near a public toilet in Badarpur with severe injuries were found on her body. Her condition is stated to be stable now, as per reports.
According to the girl’s family, the girl had gone to relieve herself when she was apparently assaulted. She was later spotted by a passerby who took her to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
There were injury marks on her neck as well and she was naked, her uncle reportedly said.
Police said 22 people have been rounded up for questioning and the public toilet`s contractor has been detained.
The victim`s father is a balloon-seller.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Sushant Singh Rajput shares third poster of ‘M.S.Dhoni- The Untold Story’
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside