6-yr-old raped, slashed in public toilet in Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A six-year-old girl was allegedly raped and was found unconscious near a public toilet in Badarpur with severe injuries were found on her body. Her condition is stated to be stable now, as per reports.
According to the girl’s family, the girl had gone to relieve herself when she was apparently assaulted. She was later spotted by a passerby who took her to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
There were injury marks on her neck as well and she was naked, her uncle reportedly said.
Police said 22 people have been rounded up for questioning and the public toilet`s contractor has been detained.
The victim`s father is a balloon-seller.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal