6-yr-old raped, slashed in public toilet in Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A six-year-old girl was allegedly raped and was found unconscious near a public toilet in Badarpur with severe injuries were found on her body. Her condition is stated to be stable now, as per reports.
According to the girl’s family, the girl had gone to relieve herself when she was apparently assaulted. She was later spotted by a passerby who took her to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
There were injury marks on her neck as well and she was naked, her uncle reportedly said.
Police said 22 people have been rounded up for questioning and the public toilet`s contractor has been detained.
The victim`s father is a balloon-seller.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack