60 judicial officers transferred, 12 promoted in Delhi
New Delhi: In a major reshuffling in the lower judiciary here, 60 judges have been transferred and 12 have promoted from Delhi subordinate judiciary to the Delhi Higher Judicial Services (DHJS).
The notification issued by the Registrar General of the Delhi High Court has been sent to the Acting Chief Justice of the high court and to all the district court judges.
The judicial officers who have been promoted to the DHJS include CMM Vinod Yadav, ACMM Dig Vinay Singh and senior civil judges Ajay Goel, Anil Kumar Sisodia and Vikas Dhull.
The other judicial officers who have been elevated are Anand Swaroop Aggarwal, Sandeep Yadav, Amit Kumar, Anuradha Shukla Bhardwaj, Ashutosh Kumar, Ruby Alka Gupta and Sanjeev Kumar Malhotra.
From August 1, the court of Chief Metropolitan Magistrate (CMM) will be presided over by Vidya Prakash who is currently holding the post of Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate (ACMM) in Rohini district court and the court of ACMM-1 at Patiala House district court will be presided over by Gautam Manan, currently posted as Guardian Judge.
The other judicial officers who have been transferred include ACMMs Amit Bansal, Sanjay Sharma, Kiran Bansal and Raghubir Singh and Metropolitan Magistrates Monika Saroha, Sugandha Aggarwal, Munish Markan, Ekta Gauba, Amitabh Rawat and Samar Vishal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 to be announced on May 22
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Wbbse.org 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th, WB MP Results 2015 to be announced today shortly
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- British tourist masturbated at in Mumbai; Indian men apologise
- West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha (MP) Results 2015 to be announced today at 10 AM