60 judicial officers transferred, 12 promoted in Delhi
New Delhi: In a major reshuffling in the lower judiciary here, 60 judges have been transferred and 12 have promoted from Delhi subordinate judiciary to the Delhi Higher Judicial Services (DHJS).
The notification issued by the Registrar General of the Delhi High Court has been sent to the Acting Chief Justice of the high court and to all the district court judges.
The judicial officers who have been promoted to the DHJS include CMM Vinod Yadav, ACMM Dig Vinay Singh and senior civil judges Ajay Goel, Anil Kumar Sisodia and Vikas Dhull.
The other judicial officers who have been elevated are Anand Swaroop Aggarwal, Sandeep Yadav, Amit Kumar, Anuradha Shukla Bhardwaj, Ashutosh Kumar, Ruby Alka Gupta and Sanjeev Kumar Malhotra.
From August 1, the court of Chief Metropolitan Magistrate (CMM) will be presided over by Vidya Prakash who is currently holding the post of Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate (ACMM) in Rohini district court and the court of ACMM-1 at Patiala House district court will be presided over by Gautam Manan, currently posted as Guardian Judge.
The other judicial officers who have been transferred include ACMMs Amit Bansal, Sanjay Sharma, Kiran Bansal and Raghubir Singh and Metropolitan Magistrates Monika Saroha, Sugandha Aggarwal, Munish Markan, Ekta Gauba, Amitabh Rawat and Samar Vishal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what