62 percent polling in Noida local bodies elections
Greater Noida: Around 62 percent turnout was on Sunday recorded in polling to local bodies in Gautam Buddha Nagar district on Delhi`s outskirts.
Polling was held for Dadri Nagarpallika and five other panchayats - Dankaur, Rabupura, Jewar, Bilaspur and Jehangirpur - in the district, official sources said.
Couting of votes will be done on July 7.
District Magistrate MKS Sundaram and SSP Pravin Kumar visited some remote polling booths in Jewar and supervised the arrangements.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'