7 national nodal centres for strengthening nursing school: Azad
New Delhi: The government has identified seven national nodal centres for strengthening nursing school, Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad today said.
Azad described the training process, as extremely crucial areas and said that they need to be effectively nurtured and mentored for achieving maternal and child health goals.
A statement released by his ministry here said that the minister at a function in Goa said that Centre is also developing state nodal centres.
Azad listed the steps taken by the Ministry for improving the quality of nursing, including improving a Nursing Education Programme for different areas of specialisation for staff nurses and focusing on education technology for teachers and management techniques for Nursing Administrators, the statement said.
He said that steps are also being taken to improve quality of training at the existing government nursing institutions by providing them financial support, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II