7 national nodal centres for strengthening nursing school: Azad
New Delhi: The government has identified seven national nodal centres for strengthening nursing school, Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad today said.
Azad described the training process, as extremely crucial areas and said that they need to be effectively nurtured and mentored for achieving maternal and child health goals.
A statement released by his ministry here said that the minister at a function in Goa said that Centre is also developing state nodal centres.
Azad listed the steps taken by the Ministry for improving the quality of nursing, including improving a Nursing Education Programme for different areas of specialisation for staff nurses and focusing on education technology for teachers and management techniques for Nursing Administrators, the statement said.
He said that steps are also being taken to improve quality of training at the existing government nursing institutions by providing them financial support, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000