7-year-old boy found dead inside cooler in Delhi
New Delhi: Body of a seven-year-old boy, who went missing two days ago, was found stuffed inside a cooler in a neighbouring building in Gokalpuri area of East Delhi on Monday, police said.
According to police, the boy, identified as Sahil, had gone missing on Saturday evening following which a complaint was filed by her mother Sana. His body was discovered on Monday by a neighbour at the first floor of a nearby building.
"There were marks of strangulation around his neck and there were blood stains on his face. It seems that the boy was killed and then the body was stuffed inside the cooler," said a police official.
Sana had separated from his husband, a tailor by profession, four years ago. "A person, who is known to Sahil`s mother, has been detained," the official said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav