7-year-old boy found dead inside cooler in Delhi
New Delhi: Body of a seven-year-old boy, who went missing two days ago, was found stuffed inside a cooler in a neighbouring building in Gokalpuri area of East Delhi on Monday, police said.
According to police, the boy, identified as Sahil, had gone missing on Saturday evening following which a complaint was filed by her mother Sana. His body was discovered on Monday by a neighbour at the first floor of a nearby building.
"There were marks of strangulation around his neck and there were blood stains on his face. It seems that the boy was killed and then the body was stuffed inside the cooler," said a police official.
Sana had separated from his husband, a tailor by profession, four years ago. "A person, who is known to Sahil`s mother, has been detained," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- US to look for opportunities to advance India's NSG bid: Barack Obama
- Tunisian parliament approves national united government
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- North Korea submarine missiles not ready until 2018: Experts