A pleasant Sunday for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was pleasant Sunday for
Delhiites as the spell of relatively comfortable weather
continued in the city today with a cloud cover and overnight
rains keeping the mercury at a tolerable level.
Traces of rains were reported in some localities in
the city early in the morning.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 34.2 degree
Celsius, normal for this time of the season and 0.6 degree
down from yesterday`s high of 34.8 degree Celsius.
The minimum settled at 26.2 degree Celsius, which is
one degree below normal and 0.5 degrees higher than
yesterday`s minimum of 25.7 degree Celsius, the Met office
There were no rains during the day today though the
rain gauges measured 12 mm of rainfall for a period of 24
hours till 8:30 am.
The weatherman predicted a generally cloudy sky with
one or two spells of rain or thundershowers tomorrow with
mercury likely to oscillate between 26 and 33 deg C.
Rains had lashed the national capital over the last
few days bringing down the mercury to a comfortable level.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!