A pleasant Sunday for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was pleasant Sunday for
Delhiites as the spell of relatively comfortable weather
continued in the city today with a cloud cover and overnight
rains keeping the mercury at a tolerable level.
Traces of rains were reported in some localities in
the city early in the morning.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 34.2 degree
Celsius, normal for this time of the season and 0.6 degree
down from yesterday`s high of 34.8 degree Celsius.
The minimum settled at 26.2 degree Celsius, which is
one degree below normal and 0.5 degrees higher than
yesterday`s minimum of 25.7 degree Celsius, the Met office
There were no rains during the day today though the
rain gauges measured 12 mm of rainfall for a period of 24
hours till 8:30 am.
The weatherman predicted a generally cloudy sky with
one or two spells of rain or thundershowers tomorrow with
mercury likely to oscillate between 26 and 33 deg C.
Rains had lashed the national capital over the last
few days bringing down the mercury to a comfortable level.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!