Aam aadmi at Arvind Kejriwal`s house wish him New Year
Ghaziabad: A large number of people gathered outside the private residence of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal Wednesday to wish him a happy New Year.
Supporters and common people camped outside the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief Kejriwal`s private residence at Kaushambi near the national capital since early Wednesday with cards, bouquets and various other gift items.
A 60-year-old flower seller from Haryana, Samay Singh designed a floral pattern (Rangoli) outside Kejriwal`s residence gate and waited for the new chief minister to wish him a happy New Year.
"I am very happy to be here on this occasion. When Kejriwal came out from his residence, he thanked me for the floral pattern design," Singh told a news agency excitedly.
Hundreds of people thronged outside Kejriwal`s house, with flowers, bouquets and other small gifts. AAP`s volunteers took the bouquets and delivered these to Kejriwal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Five killed as house collapses in Andhra Pradesh
- Here’s why Lord Shiva is also known as Neelkantha
- Ravichandran Ashwin replaces Yashir Shah at the top of ICC bowler rankings
- Hubble peers into the core of a starburst galaxy – See pic!
- JuD medical team wants to visit Kashmir to treat injured, applies for Indian visa