Aam aadmi at Arvind Kejriwal`s house wish him New Year
Ghaziabad: A large number of people gathered outside the private residence of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal Wednesday to wish him a happy New Year.
Supporters and common people camped outside the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief Kejriwal`s private residence at Kaushambi near the national capital since early Wednesday with cards, bouquets and various other gift items.
A 60-year-old flower seller from Haryana, Samay Singh designed a floral pattern (Rangoli) outside Kejriwal`s residence gate and waited for the new chief minister to wish him a happy New Year.
"I am very happy to be here on this occasion. When Kejriwal came out from his residence, he thanked me for the floral pattern design," Singh told a news agency excitedly.
Hundreds of people thronged outside Kejriwal`s house, with flowers, bouquets and other small gifts. AAP`s volunteers took the bouquets and delivered these to Kejriwal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'