`Aam Aadmi` will tell us if we should form Govt in Delhi: Kumar Vishwas
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas on Saturday reiterated party convener Arvind Kejriwal`s view that AAP will seek people`s mandate over Congress` offer to form government in the national capital.
" `Aam aadmi` of the country will tell us if we should form Government," Kumar Vishwas said.
Further while taking a dig at the ruling Congress party, Vishwas added, "Ministers have forgotten the meaning of Democracy."
Earlier in a war of words with Congress, Vishwas had said, "I just called them (Congress) cheaters which is a well known fact. They have been betraying the public for long. Every year Manmohan Singh makes a billion promises but never fulfills them. Now if they feel so upset about a comment on a fact, my consolations are with them."
Vishwas had even said that it would be too early for the AAP to say that they were going to form a government in Delhi.
Meanwhile, AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal today said that Delhi`s wait for a government is likely to be over soon. However, he added that a formal announcement will be done only after counting of people`s mandate is over.
Kejriwal asserted, "AAP would do a much better job than the traditional Bharatiya Janata Party and Congress if it assumed office."
"Political parties have made it appear that we will not be able to run government. Governance is not like going to the moon. We will run the government better than them," he added.
AAP leader Manish Sisodia had also said that they will form a government in Delhi if the majority of people wanted the same.
"Till now, we have got a very positive and explicit response from the people of Delhi in meetings held in various constituencies. If things go on the same way, AAP will definitely form the government," party leader Manish Sisodia said.
On Sunday too, the party said it will hold meetings for feedback from the people.
On newly appointed Delhi Congress chief Arvinder Singh Lovely`s remark about AAP using abusive language against the Congress, Sisodia said the Congress need not get aggressive towards anyone when it is called corrupt.
"We have a policy of calling the corrupt as corrupt and the wrong as wrong," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened