AAP activists call prayer meeting for injured party activist
Ghaziabad: Activists of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday called a prayer meeting for speedy recovery of party leader who was injured in a hit-and-run case.
Activists, who gathered at the AAP party office in Kaushambi area of Ghaziabad, prayed for quick recovery of Santosh Koli, who was critically injured in a hit-and-run case on Sunday while on her way to the Kaushambi party office along with a party colleague.
Their motorbike was hit from behind by a car in the Kaushambi area of Indirapuram locality. Santosh is recuperating in a private hospital.
AAP convener Arvind Kejriwal also attended the meeting, where he demanded a fair probe into the matter.
AAP activists are claiming that Koli was attacked last night as she had received threats a week back.
Family members of Santosh Koli also attended meeting and demanded strict action against the culprits.
Koli is also AAP`s candidate in Delhi Assembly polls from the Seemapuri constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?