AAP activists call prayer meeting for injured party activist
Ghaziabad: Activists of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday called a prayer meeting for speedy recovery of party leader who was injured in a hit-and-run case.
Activists, who gathered at the AAP party office in Kaushambi area of Ghaziabad, prayed for quick recovery of Santosh Koli, who was critically injured in a hit-and-run case on Sunday while on her way to the Kaushambi party office along with a party colleague.
Their motorbike was hit from behind by a car in the Kaushambi area of Indirapuram locality. Santosh is recuperating in a private hospital.
AAP convener Arvind Kejriwal also attended the meeting, where he demanded a fair probe into the matter.
AAP activists are claiming that Koli was attacked last night as she had received threats a week back.
Family members of Santosh Koli also attended meeting and demanded strict action against the culprits.
Koli is also AAP`s candidate in Delhi Assembly polls from the Seemapuri constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian hacker uncovers Vine's source code, rewarded $10,080 by Twitter!
- Maharashtra to have panel on code of conduct for legislator
- Shiv Sena 'rotted' during 25 years of alliance with BJP: Uddhav Thackeray
- Feel sorry for using pellet guns against Kashmiri youth but have no other option: CRPF chief
- Hearing test may identify infants with autism risk