AAP activists call prayer meeting for injured party activist
Ghaziabad: Activists of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday called a prayer meeting for speedy recovery of party leader who was injured in a hit-and-run case.
Activists, who gathered at the AAP party office in Kaushambi area of Ghaziabad, prayed for quick recovery of Santosh Koli, who was critically injured in a hit-and-run case on Sunday while on her way to the Kaushambi party office along with a party colleague.
Their motorbike was hit from behind by a car in the Kaushambi area of Indirapuram locality. Santosh is recuperating in a private hospital.
AAP convener Arvind Kejriwal also attended the meeting, where he demanded a fair probe into the matter.
AAP activists are claiming that Koli was attacked last night as she had received threats a week back.
Family members of Santosh Koli also attended meeting and demanded strict action against the culprits.
Koli is also AAP`s candidate in Delhi Assembly polls from the Seemapuri constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town