AAP activists call prayer meeting for injured party activist
Ghaziabad: Activists of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday called a prayer meeting for speedy recovery of party leader who was injured in a hit-and-run case.
Activists, who gathered at the AAP party office in Kaushambi area of Ghaziabad, prayed for quick recovery of Santosh Koli, who was critically injured in a hit-and-run case on Sunday while on her way to the Kaushambi party office along with a party colleague.
Their motorbike was hit from behind by a car in the Kaushambi area of Indirapuram locality. Santosh is recuperating in a private hospital.
AAP convener Arvind Kejriwal also attended the meeting, where he demanded a fair probe into the matter.
AAP activists are claiming that Koli was attacked last night as she had received threats a week back.
Family members of Santosh Koli also attended meeting and demanded strict action against the culprits.
Koli is also AAP`s candidate in Delhi Assembly polls from the Seemapuri constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir