AAP activists call prayer meeting for injured party activist
Ghaziabad: Activists of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday called a prayer meeting for speedy recovery of party leader who was injured in a hit-and-run case.
Activists, who gathered at the AAP party office in Kaushambi area of Ghaziabad, prayed for quick recovery of Santosh Koli, who was critically injured in a hit-and-run case on Sunday while on her way to the Kaushambi party office along with a party colleague.
Their motorbike was hit from behind by a car in the Kaushambi area of Indirapuram locality. Santosh is recuperating in a private hospital.
AAP convener Arvind Kejriwal also attended the meeting, where he demanded a fair probe into the matter.
AAP activists are claiming that Koli was attacked last night as she had received threats a week back.
Family members of Santosh Koli also attended meeting and demanded strict action against the culprits.
Koli is also AAP`s candidate in Delhi Assembly polls from the Seemapuri constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?