AAP announces 5 probables for Nangaloi Assembly constituency
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party on Saturday announced the names of five probables -- which include engineer, builder and jeweller -- from Nangaloi Assembly constituency.
The party finalised the name of Bharti, a post-graduate in Economics and B.Ed, as its one of the probables.
Navin Mehta, a builder, who actively participate in Anna Hazare`s movement and also in Nirbhaya`s protest, is also in the list of probables.
Among the other probables are an engineering graduate from Australia - Nitin Yadav, jewellery shop owner - R S Pawar, and Ranbir Singh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read