AAP announces 5 probables for Nangaloi Assembly constituency
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party on Saturday announced the names of five probables -- which include engineer, builder and jeweller -- from Nangaloi Assembly constituency.
The party finalised the name of Bharti, a post-graduate in Economics and B.Ed, as its one of the probables.
Navin Mehta, a builder, who actively participate in Anna Hazare`s movement and also in Nirbhaya`s protest, is also in the list of probables.
Among the other probables are an engineering graduate from Australia - Nitin Yadav, jewellery shop owner - R S Pawar, and Ranbir Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II