AAP announces 5 probables for Nangaloi Assembly constituency
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party on Saturday announced the names of five probables -- which include engineer, builder and jeweller -- from Nangaloi Assembly constituency.
The party finalised the name of Bharti, a post-graduate in Economics and B.Ed, as its one of the probables.
Navin Mehta, a builder, who actively participate in Anna Hazare`s movement and also in Nirbhaya`s protest, is also in the list of probables.
Among the other probables are an engineering graduate from Australia - Nitin Yadav, jewellery shop owner - R S Pawar, and Ranbir Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister