AAP born with a new ideology, should be accepted the way it is: KC Tyagi
New Delhi: Commenting on the ongoing criticism against the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s government, Janata Dal United (JD-U) leader K.C Tyagi on Monday said that the party was born with a new ideology, and that they should be accepted that way only.
"They were born on the streets, will fight on the streets and will govern from the streets. This is a party with a new ideology and they should be accepted that way only," said Tyagi.
"This is a political experiment; it might fail or be successful," he added.
Reacting to the increasing number of crime against women in the capital he said that it was a result of the mindset of the people.
"The issues of women security and harassment are the issues regarding the mindsets of the society and will change only of the outlook of the society changes," said Tyagi.
"Although, the laws against women exploitation should be amended and made stronger," he added.
Earlier Congress leaders had said that the AAP had criticized the Congress for inflation, policies, administration and ideology, and that now they needed to prove themselves on the same aspects.
Besides that, former AAP leader Vinod Kumar Binny who was expelled from the party for making false statements against the party yesterday is holding a dharna against Arvind Kejriwal at Jantar Mantar.
He said that the party had not fulfilled even one of the promises made to the people, and that they wanted the government to fall so that they are able to run away from their responsibilities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31