AAP can teach a lesson or two in management: IIM-Indore chief
Indore: The newly-appointed Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-Indore Director is impressed with the Aam Aadmi Party`s (AAP) political achievements within a very short span of time.
AAP`s stunning debut in Delhi Assembly election, with in a year of its formation, holds many interesting management lessons, said Rishikesh T Krishnan today, a day after he took charge as IIM-Indore Director, while talking to reporters.
Krishnan said he will ask his students to mull over what they can learn from the success of AAP, which has formed its Government in Delhi with the support of Congress.
The IIM-Indore Director concurred with a suggestion that Delhi Chief Minister and AAP Convener Arvind Kejriwal may be invited to the institute to share experience of his party`s short but highly successful political journey.
"This is a very good idea. I will support the students if they invite him to the institute."
Talking about his task ahead, the 49-year-old Director said he will concentrate on improving the current syllabus at IIM-Indore and will not bring in new curriculum.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani