AAP gets positive response from Delhi on govt formation
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party on Saturday said Delhiites have responded positively on whether the party should form the government in the capital.
AAP members have held several public meetings in various places in the capital where the majority of people indicated that they want an AAP government in Delhi.
"Till now, we have got a very positive and explicit response from the people of Delhi in meetings held in various constituencies. If things go on the same way, AAP will definitely form the government," party leader Manish Sisodia said.
On Sunday too, the party said it will hold meetings for feedback from the people.
On newly appointed Delhi Congress chief Arvinder Singh Lovely`s remark about AAP using abusive language against the Congress, Sisodia said the Congress need not get aggressive towards anyone when it is called corrupt.
"We have a policy of calling the corrupt as corrupt and the wrong as wrong," he said.
He said the AAP cannot praise the Congress even if they are ready to give unconditional support as it was against its policy.
"We are waiting for the people`s decision in the remaining meetings to be held. Once everything is clear, we will give our final decision by Monday," said Sisodia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog