AAP gets positive response from Delhi on govt formation
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party on Saturday said Delhiites have responded positively on whether the party should form the government in the capital.
AAP members have held several public meetings in various places in the capital where the majority of people indicated that they want an AAP government in Delhi.
"Till now, we have got a very positive and explicit response from the people of Delhi in meetings held in various constituencies. If things go on the same way, AAP will definitely form the government," party leader Manish Sisodia said.
On Sunday too, the party said it will hold meetings for feedback from the people.
On newly appointed Delhi Congress chief Arvinder Singh Lovely`s remark about AAP using abusive language against the Congress, Sisodia said the Congress need not get aggressive towards anyone when it is called corrupt.
"We have a policy of calling the corrupt as corrupt and the wrong as wrong," he said.
He said the AAP cannot praise the Congress even if they are ready to give unconditional support as it was against its policy.
"We are waiting for the people`s decision in the remaining meetings to be held. Once everything is clear, we will give our final decision by Monday," said Sisodia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor with Shah Rukh Khan in a film? Here's what the diva has to say!
- Space station gets ready for expansion of inflatable capsule 'BEAM' today
- India home to 56 of the world's 2,000 largest public companies: Forbes
- SRH vs KKR, IPL 2016: Kuldeep's spell; Yuvraj's knock; Bhuvi-Mustafizur's accuracy – three talking points
- This packing hack is just awesome! Watch video