AAP has betrayed people by deciding to form govt with Congress: Harsh Vardhan
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Dr Harsh Vardhan on Monday said that Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has betrayed the verdict of people by agreeing to form a government with the outside support of Congress.
“The decision shows that AAP has compromised with its own principle,” said Dr Harsh Varadhan.
Vardhan further said that AAP has agreed to compromise with the party, which it had been accusing of being the most corrupt.
The reaction from the senior BJP leader came shortly after AAP convener Arvind Kejriwal said that it is ready to form the new government in Delhi and its leader Arvind Kejriwal will be the new chief minister.
Kejriwal also told reporters that he wants to take oath as Delhi Chief Minister and wants the swearing-in ceremony to be held at Jantar Mantar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state