AAP highlights problems faced by people in campaign
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) is running a campaign to know who has fared better -- Arvind Kejriwal or Narendra Modi in their first 49 days of government.
The AAP posters on autorickshaws plying in the capital are highlighting the problems being faced by people on multiple issues - ranging from sky-rocketing prices of essential commodities, long and unending power cuts, water supply problems and the rising electricity and water bills across the city.
"The campaign will be intensified in coming days with party volunteers spreading out in all the assembly constituencies to explain the party stand in every house," said an AAP volunteer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch