AAP leader Ashutosh files nomination papers
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party candidate Ashutosh Srivastava on Friday filed his nomination papers from Chandni Chowk Lok Sabha constituency.
After filing his nomination papers, Ashutosh, a journalist turned politician, said that AAP was going to win all seven Lok Sabha seats in the national capital.
Asked if he was confident of winning despite prominent leaders like Harsh Vardhan and Kapil Sibal contesting elections from the same seat, he only said "both leaders are prominent, but they were (not now)".
Ashutosh also rejected the concept of a Modi wave in the country. "I don`t think that Modi`s wave is everywhere in the country. BJP had also seen such wave in 2004, but what happened at that time you know very well," he said.
Ashutosh alleged that social media and opinion polls are being manipulated to create a wave in favour of a particular person, adding that there should be probe into such allegations to find out who are behind this.
"Our dream is to make country corruption-free. I am very confident that I will win elections from Chandni Chowk," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan