AAP leader Ashutosh files nomination papers
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party candidate Ashutosh Srivastava on Friday filed his nomination papers from Chandni Chowk Lok Sabha constituency.
After filing his nomination papers, Ashutosh, a journalist turned politician, said that AAP was going to win all seven Lok Sabha seats in the national capital.
Asked if he was confident of winning despite prominent leaders like Harsh Vardhan and Kapil Sibal contesting elections from the same seat, he only said "both leaders are prominent, but they were (not now)".
Ashutosh also rejected the concept of a Modi wave in the country. "I don`t think that Modi`s wave is everywhere in the country. BJP had also seen such wave in 2004, but what happened at that time you know very well," he said.
Ashutosh alleged that social media and opinion polls are being manipulated to create a wave in favour of a particular person, adding that there should be probe into such allegations to find out who are behind this.
"Our dream is to make country corruption-free. I am very confident that I will win elections from Chandni Chowk," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16