AAP legislator booked in Delhi for cheating
New Delhi: An AAP legislator was booked for allegedly cheating a 45-year-old man from his own Assembly constituency, police said on Tuesday.
A first information report (FIR) was registered on Monday at Ashok Nagar police station against MLA Manoj Kumar from Kondli Assembly constituency in east Delhi.
"Manoj was booked under a forgery case. He allegedly took Rs 6 lakh from Vijay Kumar in November 2012 to sell him a plot by showing false documents of the property," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone