AAP legislator booked in Delhi for cheating
New Delhi: An AAP legislator was booked for allegedly cheating a 45-year-old man from his own Assembly constituency, police said on Tuesday.
A first information report (FIR) was registered on Monday at Ashok Nagar police station against MLA Manoj Kumar from Kondli Assembly constituency in east Delhi.
"Manoj was booked under a forgery case. He allegedly took Rs 6 lakh from Vijay Kumar in November 2012 to sell him a plot by showing false documents of the property," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog