AAP missed a good chance to run govt: Vasan
Chennai: A day after Arvind Kejriwal`s resignation as Delhi Chief Minister, Union Minister G K Vasan on Saturday said AAP leader and his cabinet ministers have "missed a good chance" to run the government which his party has given them.
"We gave a chance to AAP in Delhi. But the CM and ministers of AAP have proved that they were not fit for running a government. People have lost faith in them and will not support them again. They have missed a good chance," Vasan told reporters on the sidelines of a function here.
Replying to a query on the issue of talks between Indian and Sri Lankan fishermen, he said talks between fishermen of both the countries would continue to find a solution to the existing problem.
"...The talks will continue. The Centre will put a fullstop to the fishermen
issue through talks," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack