AAP misusing national flag: Congress
New Delhi: Delhi Congress on Thursday demanded derecognition of Aam Aadmi Party and action against its workers alleging that it is "misusing" the national flag.
"Members of the Aam Aadmi Party have openly misused the national flag and hence should be derecognised immediately and action be initiated against them under the National Flag Act," Delhi Congress committee general secretary Naresh Kumar said in a statement after meeting the election commissioner of Delhi Vijay Dev.
Kumar said he would also meet the chief election commissioner to hand over a memorandum in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report