AAP misusing national flag: Congress
New Delhi: Delhi Congress on Thursday demanded derecognition of Aam Aadmi Party and action against its workers alleging that it is "misusing" the national flag.
"Members of the Aam Aadmi Party have openly misused the national flag and hence should be derecognised immediately and action be initiated against them under the National Flag Act," Delhi Congress committee general secretary Naresh Kumar said in a statement after meeting the election commissioner of Delhi Vijay Dev.
Kumar said he would also meet the chief election commissioner to hand over a memorandum in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer