AAP MLAs discuss political situation
New Delhi: With the party gearing for Lok Sabha and possibly Delhi Assembly elections, a meeting of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLAs was held today to take the stock of the political situation.
The meeting was held at the party`s Kaushmabi office in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
"The MLAs were called for a regular meeting and were asked to start working for elections in case assmebly and Lok Sabha elections are held together," said a AAP leader.
The meeting came a day after Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal resigned.
The party currently has 27 MLAs while its one MLA Vinod Kumar Binny has been expelled for anti-party activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened