AAP MLAs discuss political situation
New Delhi: With the party gearing for Lok Sabha and possibly Delhi Assembly elections, a meeting of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLAs was held today to take the stock of the political situation.
The meeting was held at the party`s Kaushmabi office in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
"The MLAs were called for a regular meeting and were asked to start working for elections in case assmebly and Lok Sabha elections are held together," said a AAP leader.
The meeting came a day after Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal resigned.
The party currently has 27 MLAs while its one MLA Vinod Kumar Binny has been expelled for anti-party activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site