AAP MLAs discuss political situation
New Delhi: With the party gearing for Lok Sabha and possibly Delhi Assembly elections, a meeting of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLAs was held today to take the stock of the political situation.
The meeting was held at the party`s Kaushmabi office in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
"The MLAs were called for a regular meeting and were asked to start working for elections in case assmebly and Lok Sabha elections are held together," said a AAP leader.
The meeting came a day after Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal resigned.
The party currently has 27 MLAs while its one MLA Vinod Kumar Binny has been expelled for anti-party activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- LG X Screen: Smartphone that offers more than just two screens
- Bomb explodes at Brussels criminology institute, no casualties
- Four youths arrested in Mewat murder-rape, loot case
- Quake of magnitude 7.4 strikes northwest of Ascension Island: USGS
- REVEALED: How much money did MS Dhoni charge for his upcoming biopic