AAP MLAs discuss political situation
New Delhi: With the party gearing for Lok Sabha and possibly Delhi Assembly elections, a meeting of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLAs was held today to take the stock of the political situation.
The meeting was held at the party`s Kaushmabi office in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
"The MLAs were called for a regular meeting and were asked to start working for elections in case assmebly and Lok Sabha elections are held together," said a AAP leader.
The meeting came a day after Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal resigned.
The party currently has 27 MLAs while its one MLA Vinod Kumar Binny has been expelled for anti-party activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH