AAP MLAs discuss political situation
New Delhi: With the party gearing for Lok Sabha and possibly Delhi Assembly elections, a meeting of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLAs was held today to take the stock of the political situation.
The meeting was held at the party`s Kaushmabi office in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
"The MLAs were called for a regular meeting and were asked to start working for elections in case assmebly and Lok Sabha elections are held together," said a AAP leader.
The meeting came a day after Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal resigned.
The party currently has 27 MLAs while its one MLA Vinod Kumar Binny has been expelled for anti-party activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery