AAP most arrogant party: Harshvardhan
New Delhi: BJP leader Harshvardhan Friday said it was shameful that the "most arrogant" Aam Aadmi Party has given a clean chit to Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharati for his controversial action against an alleged "sex and drugs ring" that involved African women.
He said Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who is also the AAP chief, should not make it a prestige issue for the party as it has entirely become a national matter.
"I personally think that if the Political Affairs Committee (PAC) (of AAP) has given a clean chit to Somnath Bharati, then it is indeed very shameful," said Harshvardhan talking to the media persons at a protest staged by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to demand Bharti`s resignation.
He claimed that the AAP is behaving in the most arrogant manner and its name should be changed from the "Aam Aadmi Party" to "Arrogance at Peak party".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon