AAP most arrogant party: Harshvardhan
New Delhi: BJP leader Harshvardhan Friday said it was shameful that the "most arrogant" Aam Aadmi Party has given a clean chit to Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharati for his controversial action against an alleged "sex and drugs ring" that involved African women.
He said Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who is also the AAP chief, should not make it a prestige issue for the party as it has entirely become a national matter.
"I personally think that if the Political Affairs Committee (PAC) (of AAP) has given a clean chit to Somnath Bharati, then it is indeed very shameful," said Harshvardhan talking to the media persons at a protest staged by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to demand Bharti`s resignation.
He claimed that the AAP is behaving in the most arrogant manner and its name should be changed from the "Aam Aadmi Party" to "Arrogance at Peak party".
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Chopper deal: No evidence to link politicians with AgustaWestland bribes, says Italian judge who delivered verdict
- Check out pic: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's “Star Wars” meeting!
- AgustaWestland deal: Congress says govt trying to vilify its leaders
- Arvind Kejriwal admits for first time, odd-even not a long-term remedy
- European Central Bank scraps 500-euro note