AAP most arrogant party: Harshvardhan
New Delhi: BJP leader Harshvardhan Friday said it was shameful that the "most arrogant" Aam Aadmi Party has given a clean chit to Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharati for his controversial action against an alleged "sex and drugs ring" that involved African women.
He said Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who is also the AAP chief, should not make it a prestige issue for the party as it has entirely become a national matter.
"I personally think that if the Political Affairs Committee (PAC) (of AAP) has given a clean chit to Somnath Bharati, then it is indeed very shameful," said Harshvardhan talking to the media persons at a protest staged by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to demand Bharti`s resignation.
He claimed that the AAP is behaving in the most arrogant manner and its name should be changed from the "Aam Aadmi Party" to "Arrogance at Peak party".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row