AAP most arrogant party: Harshvardhan
New Delhi: BJP leader Harshvardhan Friday said it was shameful that the "most arrogant" Aam Aadmi Party has given a clean chit to Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharati for his controversial action against an alleged "sex and drugs ring" that involved African women.
He said Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who is also the AAP chief, should not make it a prestige issue for the party as it has entirely become a national matter.
"I personally think that if the Political Affairs Committee (PAC) (of AAP) has given a clean chit to Somnath Bharati, then it is indeed very shameful," said Harshvardhan talking to the media persons at a protest staged by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to demand Bharti`s resignation.
He claimed that the AAP is behaving in the most arrogant manner and its name should be changed from the "Aam Aadmi Party" to "Arrogance at Peak party".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA