AAP most arrogant party: Harshvardhan
New Delhi: BJP leader Harshvardhan Friday said it was shameful that the "most arrogant" Aam Aadmi Party has given a clean chit to Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharati for his controversial action against an alleged "sex and drugs ring" that involved African women.
He said Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who is also the AAP chief, should not make it a prestige issue for the party as it has entirely become a national matter.
"I personally think that if the Political Affairs Committee (PAC) (of AAP) has given a clean chit to Somnath Bharati, then it is indeed very shameful," said Harshvardhan talking to the media persons at a protest staged by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to demand Bharti`s resignation.
He claimed that the AAP is behaving in the most arrogant manner and its name should be changed from the "Aam Aadmi Party" to "Arrogance at Peak party".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city