AAP slams BJP for changing stand on Delhi govt formation
New Delhi: Slamming BJP for changing its stand on government formation by AAP, senior party leader Yogendra Yadav on Thursday said the saffron party is worried that Modi-wave could be "punctured very easily".
"BJP is seriously worried that the so called Modi-wave can be punctured very easily. They are very vulnerable, they are scared. All I can say is if there is a wave that they have been claiming for so many months, why they got scared within 10 days. Was it all hot air?" Yadav said here.
"As far as BJP stands are concerned, all of you would know that day after the verdict, BJP leaders from Arun Jaitely to Shahnawaz (Hussain) had strongly advised us on every TV channel that it is responsibility of the AAP to form government.”
"After three-days they say it is betrayal taking support from the most corrupt thing and this is the most unethical practise. So were they advising us to do the most unethical thing? Why has BJP changed its stand in three days?" Yadav said.
“One of the leaders said they will offer constructive support, other leader said they never said anything of that kind. Why is BJP shifting its stand so often in 10 days? They seems to be very worried," Yadav added.
Reiterating that AAP has no "alliance" with any party, Yadav said it was due to people`s decision that the party is forming the government.
"We never changed our stand. We have not made any agreement with any party, no alliance with any party. There is no tie up. We are making the government on the basis of 28 MLAs. It is the people`s decision. We were sitting leaving everything. We are just doing what the people told us to do," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room