AAP`s behaviour arrogant: BJP leader
New Delhi: Hitting out at the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) for its "arrogance", a BJP leader Saturday said the Arvind Kejriwal-led party should focus on forming the government instead of making allegations against other parties.
"What is this height of arrogance? The party has got 28 seats in the assembly elections and instead of thinking of how to form the government, the leaders from the party are busy making baseless allegations against the other parties," said Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Balbir Punj.
"AAP wants to dictate their terms to other political parties. We will not get into this. If this keeps on happening, how will the AAP make the promises made to the people a reality," said Punj, a Rajya Sabha MP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani