AAP`s behaviour arrogant: BJP leader
New Delhi: Hitting out at the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) for its "arrogance", a BJP leader Saturday said the Arvind Kejriwal-led party should focus on forming the government instead of making allegations against other parties.
"What is this height of arrogance? The party has got 28 seats in the assembly elections and instead of thinking of how to form the government, the leaders from the party are busy making baseless allegations against the other parties," said Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Balbir Punj.
"AAP wants to dictate their terms to other political parties. We will not get into this. If this keeps on happening, how will the AAP make the promises made to the people a reality," said Punj, a Rajya Sabha MP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note