AAP`s yatra goes through northwest Delhi
New Delhi: It was the fourth day of the Aam Aadmi Party`s (AAP) "jhadu chalao yatra" Wednesday, and candidates led by its chief minister candidate Arvind Kejriwal toured northwest Delhi to garner support ahead of the Dec 4 assembly polls.
Three assembly constituencies - Rohini, Rithala and Mangolpuri were covered, and party candidates met thousands of residents. The yatra is named after the symbol of the party, the broom (jhadu).
The 22-day yatra that started Sunday will cover all 70 assembly constituencies of Delhi by Dec 1.
After the yatra each day, Arvind Kejriwal addresses a meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug