Aarushi case: Questioning of CFSL scientist Tanwar completed
Ghaziabad: The defence in Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case on Wednesday completed questioning of scientist at Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL), Deepak Kumar Tanwar.
Tanwar told the special CBI court here that the enactment of "dummy" murder scene at the spot of the murder in L-32 apartment was not conducted properly as the investigation officer had not informed him that the body was to be pulled by a man and a woman.
He said the dummy test was conducted with two men.
Earlier, he had told the court that in the recreation of events, a police constable was wrapped in a bed-sheet soaked in red colour. He was pulled from the corridor up to the roof, and at the roof also he was dragged for about 25-30 feet.
Tanwar said he did not notice if the person who was dragged inside the bedsheet had received any injuries on his elbow.
The date for next hearing was fixed for January 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?