Aarushi case: Questioning of CFSL scientist Tanwar completed
Ghaziabad: The defence in Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case on Wednesday completed questioning of scientist at Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL), Deepak Kumar Tanwar.
Tanwar told the special CBI court here that the enactment of "dummy" murder scene at the spot of the murder in L-32 apartment was not conducted properly as the investigation officer had not informed him that the body was to be pulled by a man and a woman.
He said the dummy test was conducted with two men.
Earlier, he had told the court that in the recreation of events, a police constable was wrapped in a bed-sheet soaked in red colour. He was pulled from the corridor up to the roof, and at the roof also he was dragged for about 25-30 feet.
Tanwar said he did not notice if the person who was dragged inside the bedsheet had received any injuries on his elbow.
The date for next hearing was fixed for January 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal