Aarushi case: Questioning of CFSL scientist Tanwar completed
Ghaziabad: The defence in Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case on Wednesday completed questioning of scientist at Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL), Deepak Kumar Tanwar.
Tanwar told the special CBI court here that the enactment of "dummy" murder scene at the spot of the murder in L-32 apartment was not conducted properly as the investigation officer had not informed him that the body was to be pulled by a man and a woman.
He said the dummy test was conducted with two men.
Earlier, he had told the court that in the recreation of events, a police constable was wrapped in a bed-sheet soaked in red colour. He was pulled from the corridor up to the roof, and at the roof also he was dragged for about 25-30 feet.
Tanwar said he did not notice if the person who was dragged inside the bedsheet had received any injuries on his elbow.
The date for next hearing was fixed for January 23.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference