Aarushi case: Witnesses who identified Hemraj gave fake add.
New Delhi: In yet another revelation, Zee News has found that addresses of all three persons who identified Aarushi’s servant Hemraj were wrong. The body of Hemraj was found from the roof of the Talwar family a day after their daughter was found murdered.
The fake addresses, which now have added another twist to the ongoing probe, have further created confusion in the most enigmatic murder.
According to reports, no one of Hemraj’s family, who were in Nepal then, had ever identified the body. Aarushi’s father Talwar too had refused to identify the body.
Surprisingly, Hemraj’s son-in-law, Jeevan, was even not contacted to identify the body. “I don’t know who identified him. I was expecting a call from the police,” said Jeevan.
“In fact, the face of the body was so mutilated that it was very difficult to be recognised,” said retired police officer KK Gautam.
The 14-year-old Aarushi Talwar was found dead with her throat slit in her house at Jalvayu Vihar in Noida on May 16, 2008.
The immediate suspicion then fell on the family`s servant, Yam Prasad Banjade alias Hemraj, a 45-yr-old Nepalese national, who was found missing from the home.
Noida Police then immediately declared Hemraj as the prime suspect and announced a reward for information leading to Hemraj`s apprehension and arrest. A police party was also dispatched to his hometown in Nepal, in hope of apprehending him there.
However, police discovered a badly mutilated body on the terrace on May 27, twenty four hours after Aarushi’s murder. The body was later identified to be of Hemraj through clothes and a bracelet (Kada).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday