Abducted Bijnor share broker found in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 35-year-old share broker, allegedly kidnapped from Bijnor district, was found near Hindon river here, police said on Monday.
A resident of Sarkara Kheda in Bijnor, Vipin Kumar was kidnapped by five persons when he was on way back to his house on a motorcycle on January 4, they said.
According to Vipin, the kidnappers held him captive for three days and subjected him to physical violence.
Vipin claimed that the kidnappers dumped him near Hindon river last night and with the help of a local shop-keeper he approached Ghaziabad police.
Meanwhile, Bijnor police said that Vipin had debts of several lakhs on him and was unable to repay the amount to the people from whom he had taken the loan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends