Abducted Bijnor share broker found in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 35-year-old share broker, allegedly kidnapped from Bijnor district, was found near Hindon river here, police said on Monday.
A resident of Sarkara Kheda in Bijnor, Vipin Kumar was kidnapped by five persons when he was on way back to his house on a motorcycle on January 4, they said.
According to Vipin, the kidnappers held him captive for three days and subjected him to physical violence.
Vipin claimed that the kidnappers dumped him near Hindon river last night and with the help of a local shop-keeper he approached Ghaziabad police.
Meanwhile, Bijnor police said that Vipin had debts of several lakhs on him and was unable to repay the amount to the people from whom he had taken the loan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch