Abducted Bijnor share broker found in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 35-year-old share broker, allegedly kidnapped from Bijnor district, was found near Hindon river here, police said on Monday.
A resident of Sarkara Kheda in Bijnor, Vipin Kumar was kidnapped by five persons when he was on way back to his house on a motorcycle on January 4, they said.
According to Vipin, the kidnappers held him captive for three days and subjected him to physical violence.
Vipin claimed that the kidnappers dumped him near Hindon river last night and with the help of a local shop-keeper he approached Ghaziabad police.
Meanwhile, Bijnor police said that Vipin had debts of several lakhs on him and was unable to repay the amount to the people from whom he had taken the loan.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success