Abducted Delhi boy rescued from Haridwar
New Delhi: A three-old boy who was abducted from here by two men who strangled his mother to death was rescued from Haridwar in Uttarakhand Monday evening, police said.
"The boy, Eeshu, has been recovered from a place at Haridwar," a Delhi Police official told a news agency, declining to give further details on investigation. The boy was being brought back to Delhi.
His mother, Mohi, 29, was strangled and Eeshu abducted by two unidentified men who barged into their house in New Ashok Nagar area in east Delhi Saturday morning. Mohi`s maid Beena, who was present at the house, had witnessed the incident.
Police had said that it might be the case of personal enmity and also questioned Mohi`s husband and Beena.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’