Abducted Delhi boy rescued from Haridwar
New Delhi: A three-old boy who was abducted from here by two men who strangled his mother to death was rescued from Haridwar in Uttarakhand Monday evening, police said.
"The boy, Eeshu, has been recovered from a place at Haridwar," a Delhi Police official told a news agency, declining to give further details on investigation. The boy was being brought back to Delhi.
His mother, Mohi, 29, was strangled and Eeshu abducted by two unidentified men who barged into their house in New Ashok Nagar area in east Delhi Saturday morning. Mohi`s maid Beena, who was present at the house, had witnessed the incident.
Police had said that it might be the case of personal enmity and also questioned Mohi`s husband and Beena.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief