Abducted Delhi boy rescued from Haridwar
New Delhi: A three-old boy who was abducted from here by two men who strangled his mother to death was rescued from Haridwar in Uttarakhand Monday evening, police said.
"The boy, Eeshu, has been recovered from a place at Haridwar," a Delhi Police official told a news agency, declining to give further details on investigation. The boy was being brought back to Delhi.
His mother, Mohi, 29, was strangled and Eeshu abducted by two unidentified men who barged into their house in New Ashok Nagar area in east Delhi Saturday morning. Mohi`s maid Beena, who was present at the house, had witnessed the incident.
Police had said that it might be the case of personal enmity and also questioned Mohi`s husband and Beena.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Happy that gymnastics is finally getting attention in India: Dipa Karmakar
- Oh-so-cute! Shah Rukh Khan spends candid time with Yusuf Pathan's son – Pic inside
- Mizoram HSLC Board Results 2016 declared: MBSE HSLC Class 10 exam Results available at mbse.edu.in
- One dead, three injured in building collapse in old Delhi
- Prince 'diagnosed with AIDS' months before his death?