Abducted Delhi boy rescued from Haridwar
New Delhi: A three-old boy who was abducted from here by two men who strangled his mother to death was rescued from Haridwar in Uttarakhand Monday evening, police said.
"The boy, Eeshu, has been recovered from a place at Haridwar," a Delhi Police official told a news agency, declining to give further details on investigation. The boy was being brought back to Delhi.
His mother, Mohi, 29, was strangled and Eeshu abducted by two unidentified men who barged into their house in New Ashok Nagar area in east Delhi Saturday morning. Mohi`s maid Beena, who was present at the house, had witnessed the incident.
Police had said that it might be the case of personal enmity and also questioned Mohi`s husband and Beena.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- India's spectrum proceeds seen way below target at $10-$12 bn: HSBC
- England's Roy Hodgson dismisses report of Wayne Rooney-Jamie Vardy rift
- China, Russia fed up with US hegemony: Chinese daily
- BJP ally Shiv Sena accuses saffron party of spreading falsehood, rumours
- TCS to be levied above Rs 2 lakh only if payment in cash: CBDT