AC special train for Jaisalmer
New Delhi: In order to clear extra rush of passengers, Northern Railway will run an AC special train between Sarai Rohilla here and Jaisalmer on February 11.
The special train will start from Sarai Rohilla station at 6.10 PM on February 11 and reach Jaisalmer at 8 AM next day, said a senior Northern Railway official.
On return journey, the AC special will leave Jaisalmer on February 14 at 11.05 PM and reach Sarai Rohilla at 11.30 AM next day.
The train will stop at Delhi Cantonment, Gurgaon and Bikaner in both directions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read