Action against unauthorized construction in Ferozshah Kotla stadum: Govt
New Delhi: Inspection of the premises of Ferozshah Kotla stadium here has been carried out and "thirteen items" of unauthorised construction were reported and appropriate action taken, the Urban Development Ministry today said.
In a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Urban Development Deepa Dasmunshi said Land and Development office under her Ministry is the land owning agency of the Ferozshah Kotla cricket stadium in Delhi.
Dasmunshi said "inspection of the premises of Ferozshah Kotla stadium has been carried out. 13 items of unauthorised constructions have been reported and action has been taken as per policy," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested