Action against unauthorized construction in Ferozshah Kotla stadum: Govt
New Delhi: Inspection of the premises of Ferozshah Kotla stadium here has been carried out and "thirteen items" of unauthorised construction were reported and appropriate action taken, the Urban Development Ministry today said.
In a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Urban Development Deepa Dasmunshi said Land and Development office under her Ministry is the land owning agency of the Ferozshah Kotla cricket stadium in Delhi.
Dasmunshi said "inspection of the premises of Ferozshah Kotla stadium has been carried out. 13 items of unauthorised constructions have been reported and action has been taken as per policy," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves