Action against unauthorized construction in Ferozshah Kotla stadum: Govt
New Delhi: Inspection of the premises of Ferozshah Kotla stadium here has been carried out and "thirteen items" of unauthorised construction were reported and appropriate action taken, the Urban Development Ministry today said.
In a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Urban Development Deepa Dasmunshi said Land and Development office under her Ministry is the land owning agency of the Ferozshah Kotla cricket stadium in Delhi.
Dasmunshi said "inspection of the premises of Ferozshah Kotla stadium has been carried out. 13 items of unauthorised constructions have been reported and action has been taken as per policy," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- This summer, fight Melanoma with some simple tricks!
- Wimbledon: British No. 3 Kyle Edmund faces 1st round exit.
- 'Bad cholesterol not linked to elderly deaths'
- Women's Kabaddi challenge set for debut, to begin alongside men's Pro Kabaddi
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside