Action plan to eliminate child labour soon: Delhi Govt
New Delhi: Delhi Government will soon
come out with an action plan to eliminate child labour from
the city and provide the vulnerable children shelter, better
education and health care facilities.
Delhi Labour Welfare Minister Ramakant Goswami said
government will soon chalk out an action plan to provide
better services to the marginalised, disabled, neglected and
vulnerable children of Delhi, particularly the child
He said Labour department, department of Women and
Child Development and Education Department have decided to
work in tandem to provide best facilities to the vulnerable
Goswami said government was determined to eliminate
child labour from the city and necessary action would be taken
in this regard.
He said the action plan will seek to integrate various
schemes like National Child Labour Project, Integrated Child
Protection Scheme, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan so as to maximise the
Goswami said a consultation will be organised soon
among the stakeholders including NGOs, MCD, Delhi Police,
UNICEF to finalise the action plan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video