Advocate stabbed, wounded in road rage in Delhi
New Delhi: In a road rage incident, a 40-year-old advocate was stabbed and injured by two college students here when his car touched their motorcycle, police said on Tuesday. The two accused were arrested.
Keshav Kumar`s car touched the motorcycle of Manish and Ashwani at Hauz Khas in south Delhi Monday night, triggering a heated argument, police said.
The two undergraduate students shouted at Kumar and one of them took out a knife and stabbed him on the chest after which the two sped away, said a police officer.
Police reached the spot and took Kumar to hospital. Doctors said his condition was stable.
The two accused were arrested from their house in Masjid Moth area in south Delhi, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune