After ‘Audi’, ‘top hot’ sex racket busted in Delhi
New Delhi: Days after a big sex racket was busted in the capital, the Delhi Police, Tuesday, busted another high-profile sex racket involving foreign girls.
The sex racket which was run via a website ‘top hot’ had only foreign girls mainly from Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Nepal. Six girls have been arrested in the raid, along with two pimps, one of whom is said to be a women.
The other arrested pimp, identified as Deepak Verma, was operating on behalf of the mastermind of the entire racket, Ashish, who is absconding.
They were operating out a rented flat in the posh South Extension locality in South Delhi. Their clientele was mainly from the affluent section of the society.
The girls operated not just within Delhi but in other cities of the NCR region as well.
On July 13, another high-profile sex racket was busted. Five girls and two pimps were arrested.
The sex racket which was run by a Dubai based lady had a unique modus operandi – the gang members travelled in an Audi car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH