After ‘Audi’, ‘top hot’ sex racket busted in Delhi
New Delhi: Days after a big sex racket was busted in the capital, the Delhi Police, Tuesday, busted another high-profile sex racket involving foreign girls.
The sex racket which was run via a website ‘top hot’ had only foreign girls mainly from Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Nepal. Six girls have been arrested in the raid, along with two pimps, one of whom is said to be a women.
The other arrested pimp, identified as Deepak Verma, was operating on behalf of the mastermind of the entire racket, Ashish, who is absconding.
They were operating out a rented flat in the posh South Extension locality in South Delhi. Their clientele was mainly from the affluent section of the society.
The girls operated not just within Delhi but in other cities of the NCR region as well.
On July 13, another high-profile sex racket was busted. Five girls and two pimps were arrested.
The sex racket which was run by a Dubai based lady had a unique modus operandi – the gang members travelled in an Audi car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees