After ‘Audi’, ‘top hot’ sex racket busted in Delhi
New Delhi: Days after a big sex racket was busted in the capital, the Delhi Police, Tuesday, busted another high-profile sex racket involving foreign girls.
The sex racket which was run via a website ‘top hot’ had only foreign girls mainly from Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Nepal. Six girls have been arrested in the raid, along with two pimps, one of whom is said to be a women.
The other arrested pimp, identified as Deepak Verma, was operating on behalf of the mastermind of the entire racket, Ashish, who is absconding.
They were operating out a rented flat in the posh South Extension locality in South Delhi. Their clientele was mainly from the affluent section of the society.
The girls operated not just within Delhi but in other cities of the NCR region as well.
On July 13, another high-profile sex racket was busted. Five girls and two pimps were arrested.
The sex racket which was run by a Dubai based lady had a unique modus operandi – the gang members travelled in an Audi car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra