After `Gudiya`, `Nirbhaya` rape case, now four-year-old girl raped in Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: It seems that even death sentence has failed to infuse fear in the perverted minds of rapists. In a yet another shocking incident ,a four-year-old girl was found in a semi conscious state near her home here after being sexually assaulted, police said Monday.
The girl was playing outside her home at Naraina in south Delhi Sunday evening. She was lured by someone and raped thereafter. A relative found her dumped in a park.
Doctors said the girl was in stable condition. Police said they were searching for the rapist.
The kidnapping and rape of minor girls and females in the capital city had sparked public outrage throughout the year.
How can one forget the ‘Gudiya’ rape case? Accused Manoj and Pradeep had allegedly brutally raped the five-year-old girl on 15 April 2013 in a building in east Delhi`s Gandhi Nagar locality where the victim and accused lived.
However, the girl was rescued 40 hours later on 17 April 2013 and was admitted to AIIMS hospital.
With IANS inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!