AI flight delayed due to tiff between pilot, passenger
Patna: An Air India flight from Patna to New Delhi was delayed by about 30 minutes on Friday night due to the pilot`s refusal to take off after a tiff with a passenger midair.
The pilot had a tiff with a passenger on board in the air itself while the flight was coming from New Delhi to Patna. On reaching Patna airport, the pilot Rahul Singh demanded police action against the passenger, the police said.
He refused to fly back the flight number 416 to New Delhi from here before the passenger was punished.
Later, the police arrived and sorted out the problem between the pilot and the passenger with the help of senior airport officials and passengers and the flight took off for the national capital, the sources said.
The flight, scheduled to take from Patna to New Delhi at 8:40 pm, took off at 9:16 pm, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’