AIIMS nurse commits suicide in Delhi
New Delhi: A nurse at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here committed suicide by hanging herself from the window grill of the kitchen in her residence, police said Sunday.
The body of 42-year-old Mouly Sibichan, who was from Kerala, was spotted by her husband at their house in south Delhi`s Sunlight Colony Sunday morning.
Police said a suicide note was found in which she stated that she was depressed due to some reasons.
Her family told police that she was not happy as she had been transferred from ICU (intensive care unit) to general ward in the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi