AIIMS nurse commits suicide in Delhi
New Delhi: A nurse at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here committed suicide by hanging herself from the window grill of the kitchen in her residence, police said Sunday.
The body of 42-year-old Mouly Sibichan, who was from Kerala, was spotted by her husband at their house in south Delhi`s Sunlight Colony Sunday morning.
Police said a suicide note was found in which she stated that she was depressed due to some reasons.
Her family told police that she was not happy as she had been transferred from ICU (intensive care unit) to general ward in the hospital.
- La Liga 2015-16: Barcelona beat Betis to remain top, Atletico, Real keep up pressure
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls California protesters 'thugs, criminals'
- Arvind Kejriwal questions PM Narendra Modi's qualification, report claims he scored 62.3% in MA
- WATCH: When Virat Kohli applauded David Warner's 'helicopter' shot during SRH-RCB match
- Uttarakhand forest fire: WATCH - How IAF's Mi-17 lifts water from Bhimtal lake to spray it over affected areas