AIIMS student commits suicide in hostel
New Delhi: A 27-year-old pharmacology student was on Tuesday found dead in her hostel room in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here, police said. They suspect it to be a case of suicide.
Kirti Gokhar, pursuing her post-graduation, had consumed a poisonous substance, according to a medical report, police said.
The student, from Bhiwani in Haryana, was staying in the room along with another student.
"But she was alone in the room Monday night and was found dead at 11 am today," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das