AIIMS trauma ward becomes film set for `No One Killed Jessica`
New Delhi: The trauma centre of All India
Institute of Medical Sciences was in the spotlight on Tuesday not
due to any medical reasons but because it was used as a set
for the shooting of the upcoming movie titled "No One Killed
The filming incidentally took place a day after the
Supreme Court upheld the life term given to Manu Sharma for
the murder of Delhi-based model Jessica Lall in 1999.
"It is a one day affair. The film is being shot at the
AIIMS Trauma Centre OPD and the ramp," sources in the hospital
`Nobody killed Jessica` is an upcoming Bollywood film by
director Rajkumar Gupta and is believed to be based on the
controversial Jessica Lall murder case.
The film stars Rani Mukerji and Vidya Balan, in which the
former plays the role of a journalist while the latter
plays a character close to Jessica`s elder sister, Sabrina.
"The cast and the crew of the film have been strictly
instructed not to disturb patients or inflict any damage to
hospital property," the AIIMS source said.
Mukherjee and Balan were both at the hospital shooting
for various scenes.
A doctor said, "All (shooting) is being carried out in a
hush hush manner."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack