Air India pilot raps expletives, causes stir
New Delhi: Air India (AI) bosses were left fuming after a pilot uploaded a music video on YouTube in which he is seen signing a rap song laced with expletives against the airline management.
Titled ‘Air India Rap’, the music video shows the young pilot getting dressed for work only to be later told that he need not come for work as the flight has been cancelled.
The young pilot dressed in his official uniform, looks dejected and hopeless and expresses himself through an angry rap song.
“What the f*** ma, why are you guys keeping quiet. How are you guys running home, do you have any other business by your side. I am filling bankruptcy, and I am getting bored. I am finished with all my money and lost all hop...” goes one of the lines.
Also: “They don’t even let me leave, they don’t gimme NoC, plz tell them it’s not Air Force… I aint at LoC… I work for Air India and call myself a Maharaja… but Maharaja is getting f***** with all the band baaja… Coz everyone knows pilots of my airline have done a good job, it’s few people at the top who’s f***** us up and robbed (sic).”
Though the disclaimer before the video claims that he does not want to hurt anyone and is proud to be a part of Air India, the video has evoked sharp reactions with the ‘sexist’ lyrics in the song where he calls AI’s airhostesses as ‘aunties’, inviting their wrath.
“How do I fly with women in 60s they call them airhostesses we call them aunties…”
Reports claimed that Air India management may make out a case against him fact for having used his official uniform and having sung vulgar lyrics. The ‘action’ they take against the ‘pilot turned rapper’ will keenly watched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...