Air India pilot raps expletives, causes stir
New Delhi: Air India (AI) bosses were left fuming after a pilot uploaded a music video on YouTube in which he is seen signing a rap song laced with expletives against the airline management.
Titled ‘Air India Rap’, the music video shows the young pilot getting dressed for work only to be later told that he need not come for work as the flight has been cancelled.
The young pilot dressed in his official uniform, looks dejected and hopeless and expresses himself through an angry rap song.
“What the f*** ma, why are you guys keeping quiet. How are you guys running home, do you have any other business by your side. I am filling bankruptcy, and I am getting bored. I am finished with all my money and lost all hop...” goes one of the lines.
Also: “They don’t even let me leave, they don’t gimme NoC, plz tell them it’s not Air Force… I aint at LoC… I work for Air India and call myself a Maharaja… but Maharaja is getting f***** with all the band baaja… Coz everyone knows pilots of my airline have done a good job, it’s few people at the top who’s f***** us up and robbed (sic).”
Though the disclaimer before the video claims that he does not want to hurt anyone and is proud to be a part of Air India, the video has evoked sharp reactions with the ‘sexist’ lyrics in the song where he calls AI’s airhostesses as ‘aunties’, inviting their wrath.
“How do I fly with women in 60s they call them airhostesses we call them aunties…”
Reports claimed that Air India management may make out a case against him fact for having used his official uniform and having sung vulgar lyrics. The ‘action’ they take against the ‘pilot turned rapper’ will keenly watched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire