Air India pilot raps expletives, causes stir
New Delhi: Air India (AI) bosses were left fuming after a pilot uploaded a music video on YouTube in which he is seen signing a rap song laced with expletives against the airline management.
Titled ‘Air India Rap’, the music video shows the young pilot getting dressed for work only to be later told that he need not come for work as the flight has been cancelled.
The young pilot dressed in his official uniform, looks dejected and hopeless and expresses himself through an angry rap song.
“What the f*** ma, why are you guys keeping quiet. How are you guys running home, do you have any other business by your side. I am filling bankruptcy, and I am getting bored. I am finished with all my money and lost all hop...” goes one of the lines.
Also: “They don’t even let me leave, they don’t gimme NoC, plz tell them it’s not Air Force… I aint at LoC… I work for Air India and call myself a Maharaja… but Maharaja is getting f***** with all the band baaja… Coz everyone knows pilots of my airline have done a good job, it’s few people at the top who’s f***** us up and robbed (sic).”
Though the disclaimer before the video claims that he does not want to hurt anyone and is proud to be a part of Air India, the video has evoked sharp reactions with the ‘sexist’ lyrics in the song where he calls AI’s airhostesses as ‘aunties’, inviting their wrath.
“How do I fly with women in 60s they call them airhostesses we call them aunties…”
Reports claimed that Air India management may make out a case against him fact for having used his official uniform and having sung vulgar lyrics. The ‘action’ they take against the ‘pilot turned rapper’ will keenly watched.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended