Airport Express Metro launches 45 trip pass
New Delhi: Delhi`s Airport Express Metro on Saturday launched 45 trip pass and announced withdrawal of the inaugural discount on the 60 trip pass.
The revised 60 trip pass and new 45 trip pass will come
into effect tomorrow.
The 45 trip pass was launched based on the feedback
received from daily commuters. The internal survey `Voice of
Customer` revealed that the local commuters did not utilize
approximately 15 trips in the existing 60 trip pass, a
Reliance Infra spokesman said.
Reliance Metro Airport Express`s new 45 trip pass fares
will range from Rs 400 to Rs 2000, depending upon the boarding
and de-boarding stations of the passengers.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on