Airport Express Metro launches 45 trip pass
New Delhi: Delhi`s Airport Express Metro on Saturday launched 45 trip pass and announced withdrawal of the inaugural discount on the 60 trip pass.
The revised 60 trip pass and new 45 trip pass will come
into effect tomorrow.
The 45 trip pass was launched based on the feedback
received from daily commuters. The internal survey `Voice of
Customer` revealed that the local commuters did not utilize
approximately 15 trips in the existing 60 trip pass, a
Reliance Infra spokesman said.
Reliance Metro Airport Express`s new 45 trip pass fares
will range from Rs 400 to Rs 2000, depending upon the boarding
and de-boarding stations of the passengers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway