Albanian woman commits suicide in Delhi hotel
New Delhi: An Albanian woman allegedly committed suicide on Friday by hanging herself in her room at a hotel in Greater Kailash area, police said.
Duro Gledia, 29, was on a visit to India on a tourist visa along with her male friend, a Czech national. The incident came to light when Gledia`s friend returned to the room after having lunch and failed to open the door.
"When he failed to unlock the door, he called the manager and the staff for help. As soon as they broke open the door, they found her body hanging," police said. No suicide note was found, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- Missing IAF AN32: Co-pilot Pankaj Nandel's family hopeful of his return
- Lifestyle and home remedies to deal with panic attacks!
- Quran desecration case: AAP MLA Naresh Yadav sent to 2-day police custody
- Beijing dodges ASEAN rebuke over South China Sea row
- Afghan civilian casualties at record high in first half of 2016: UN