Anna Hazare confident Arvind Keriwal will do good work
Ralegan-Siddhi (Maharashtra): Anti-corruption campaigner Anna Hazare on Saturday congratulated Arvind Kejriwal on his becoming Delhi`s new chief minister, and said he was confident that the Aam Aadmi Party leader will do a good job.
"Today is your swearing-in as the CM of Delhi. Owing to ill health, I am not able to come and take part in it. My best wishes are with you," Hazare said in a brief letter to Kejriwal.
Hazare also conveyed his best wishes to the other AAP legislators who took oath as ministers in the new government.
Hazare, whom Kejriwal considers his guru but with whom he parted ways because of his political ambitions, earlier said he was confident that Kejriwal will do a good job.
"We have been together for many years. I am confident that he will do good work," Hazare told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Lachipora encounter: Security forces shot dead 2 militants; gunbattle underway
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- Accused of 'intimidation', Delhi Deputy CM Sisodia to stage protest march to PM Modi's residence
- IIFA 2016: Priyanka Chopra wins 'Woman of the Year' award, expresses her joy on Twitter! - View pic
- Dada responds to Ravi Shastri's 'Sourav Ganguly absent' remark - Here's what he said