Anna Hazare confident Arvind Keriwal will do good work
Ralegan-Siddhi (Maharashtra): Anti-corruption campaigner Anna Hazare on Saturday congratulated Arvind Kejriwal on his becoming Delhi`s new chief minister, and said he was confident that the Aam Aadmi Party leader will do a good job.
"Today is your swearing-in as the CM of Delhi. Owing to ill health, I am not able to come and take part in it. My best wishes are with you," Hazare said in a brief letter to Kejriwal.
Hazare also conveyed his best wishes to the other AAP legislators who took oath as ministers in the new government.
Hazare, whom Kejriwal considers his guru but with whom he parted ways because of his political ambitions, earlier said he was confident that Kejriwal will do a good job.
"We have been together for many years. I am confident that he will do good work," Hazare told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender