Anna Hazare confident Arvind Keriwal will do good work
Ralegan-Siddhi (Maharashtra): Anti-corruption campaigner Anna Hazare on Saturday congratulated Arvind Kejriwal on his becoming Delhi`s new chief minister, and said he was confident that the Aam Aadmi Party leader will do a good job.
"Today is your swearing-in as the CM of Delhi. Owing to ill health, I am not able to come and take part in it. My best wishes are with you," Hazare said in a brief letter to Kejriwal.
Hazare also conveyed his best wishes to the other AAP legislators who took oath as ministers in the new government.
Hazare, whom Kejriwal considers his guru but with whom he parted ways because of his political ambitions, earlier said he was confident that Kejriwal will do a good job.
"We have been together for many years. I am confident that he will do good work," Hazare told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj