Anna Hazare confident Arvind Keriwal will do good work
Ralegan-Siddhi (Maharashtra): Anti-corruption campaigner Anna Hazare on Saturday congratulated Arvind Kejriwal on his becoming Delhi`s new chief minister, and said he was confident that the Aam Aadmi Party leader will do a good job.
"Today is your swearing-in as the CM of Delhi. Owing to ill health, I am not able to come and take part in it. My best wishes are with you," Hazare said in a brief letter to Kejriwal.
Hazare also conveyed his best wishes to the other AAP legislators who took oath as ministers in the new government.
Hazare, whom Kejriwal considers his guru but with whom he parted ways because of his political ambitions, earlier said he was confident that Kejriwal will do a good job.
"We have been together for many years. I am confident that he will do good work," Hazare told reporters here.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan