Anna Hazare confident Arvind Keriwal will do good work
Ralegan-Siddhi (Maharashtra): Anti-corruption campaigner Anna Hazare on Saturday congratulated Arvind Kejriwal on his becoming Delhi`s new chief minister, and said he was confident that the Aam Aadmi Party leader will do a good job.
"Today is your swearing-in as the CM of Delhi. Owing to ill health, I am not able to come and take part in it. My best wishes are with you," Hazare said in a brief letter to Kejriwal.
Hazare also conveyed his best wishes to the other AAP legislators who took oath as ministers in the new government.
Hazare, whom Kejriwal considers his guru but with whom he parted ways because of his political ambitions, earlier said he was confident that Kejriwal will do a good job.
"We have been together for many years. I am confident that he will do good work," Hazare told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- French Open 2016: Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka face Czech challenge in Paris
- Iraq PM announces start of operation to retake Fallujah
- Amnesty warns Yemen civilians face cluster bombs `minefields`
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R based Husqvarna 1301 spotted testing
- 17 girls dead in fire at school dormitory in Thailand