Anna Hazare discharged from Gurgaon hospital
Gurgaon: Social activist Anna Hazare, who was admitted to a hospital here on December 7 with complaints of acidity and stress, was discharged on Monday afternoon.
According to the doctors of Medanta Medicity Hospital attending on Hazare, he was under stress and was suffering from acidity and weakness.
A team of doctors led by Dr Naresh Trehan treated him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...