Anna Hazare discharged from Gurgaon hospital
Gurgaon: Social activist Anna Hazare, who was admitted to a hospital here on December 7 with complaints of acidity and stress, was discharged on Monday afternoon.
According to the doctors of Medanta Medicity Hospital attending on Hazare, he was under stress and was suffering from acidity and weakness.
A team of doctors led by Dr Naresh Trehan treated him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible