Anna Hazare discharged from Gurgaon hospital
Gurgaon: Social activist Anna Hazare, who was admitted to a hospital here on December 7 with complaints of acidity and stress, was discharged on Monday afternoon.
According to the doctors of Medanta Medicity Hospital attending on Hazare, he was under stress and was suffering from acidity and weakness.
A team of doctors led by Dr Naresh Trehan treated him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends