Anna Hazare discharged from Gurgaon hospital
Gurgaon: Social activist Anna Hazare, who was admitted to a hospital here on December 7 with complaints of acidity and stress, was discharged on Monday afternoon.
According to the doctors of Medanta Medicity Hospital attending on Hazare, he was under stress and was suffering from acidity and weakness.
A team of doctors led by Dr Naresh Trehan treated him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Suicide bombings in Baghdad: Over 20 killed, 50 injured in series of attacks
- Know why PM Narendra Modi is asking for your support for particular task - WATCH
- Nepali Congress halts House over ''budget leak''
- Here's what Yuvraj Singh said after his long wait for IPL trophy ended
- Meet 'Haryana ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma from 'Sultan'! See LATEST pic